Requirements To be eligible for the State Finals, a dog must compete in 5 TSDA trials (each trial a “Qualifying Run”) in its class during the year of the State Finals. For more details, see the TSDA Rules.
Entries Open: 9/19/2022 Online entries will be utilized. Click here. Entry fee: $95 Includes two runs and dinner on Friday and Saturday night. We will allow 3 dogs per handler/per class.
Please RSVP by 10/24/2022 to Linda Spindor for dinner. Handlers and one guest at no additional charge. Additional dinner guests $20 each. Please include payment with entry fees.
Mail fees to: TSDA c/o Linda Spindor 220 County Road 505 Goldthwaite, TX 76844
Cancellation Date: 10/20/2022 Payment must be received by this date or your entry will be deleted. No refunds after 10/20. Checks will be deposited on 10/24.
Run Order The run order will be posted here. Please check on-site for any last minute changes.
Premium Payback $55 of each entry will go to payback.
Payback is based on the number of dogs to leave the post and TSDA guidelines.
Payback is allocated as follows: Open 1st go: 20% 2nd go: 20% Combined score: 20% Double lift: 40% All other classes 1st go: 30% 2nd go: 30% Combined score: 40%
Hander/dog sponsorship money stays in the class in which it was raised unless designated otherwise by the sponsor. A maximum of two (2) premiums per class per handler will be paid.
Points Points will be based on the combined scores of the two runs.